Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

How to Re-activate an Expired Driver's License

March 31st, 2007 Perk Harn wrote ...
Coincidentally I have a question about expired Driver's License and did not know where to find the answers overseas. This might be the best forum to air my question and invite some helpful responses.

Does anyone know the procedure for re-activating an expired Driver's license in Singapore. Is a driving test required (although I hold a valid driver's license overseas) or does procedure just involve submitting renewal papers and paying the necessary fees. Will anybody be able to shed some light on this? Also, what is the jurisdiction in charge of Drivers' License in Singapore - the Traffic Office? Somehow, I had expected the name to be something more high-sounding.

Grateful for any advice or information I can garner, and thanks.

No comments: